Prices per Person
(Except Special Dates and Holidays)
|US$ 335,00||US$ 541,00|
Payments: VISA, MASTERCARD e DINERS Credit Cards; Wire Transfers
1st Day - Brasilia
Arrival in Brasilia. Meeting at the airport. Private transfer to the Hotel with English speaking driver. Check-in and accommodation. Free night. Overnight.
2nd Day - Brasilia
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up from your hotel to Brasilia City Tour with English speaking guide. You’ll visit many landmarks of the modern architeture and urbanism planned by Lucio Costa, Oscar Niemeyer, Burle Marx, Athos Bulcao, Bruno Giorgi, among other famous architects, urbanists and artists. You'll visit the super blocks, Our Lady Of Fatima Church, St. John Bosco Sanctuary, the TV tower, Brazilian Army Headquarters, Metropolitan Cathedral, Ministries Boulevard, Itamaraty Palace, Three Powers Square, Jaburu Palace, Alvorada Palace and South Embassies Sector. At the end of the tour you’ll be taken back to your hotel. Overnight.
3rd Day - Brasilia
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up at the hotel for Private transfer from Hotel to Brasilia airport with English speaking driver. End of the program.
- Hotel accommodation in Superior Category
- 2 nights accommodation in Brasilia
- Transfers IN and OUT (BSB Airport/Hotel/BSB Airport) in Brasilia with English speaking driver
- Regular/shared city tour in Brasilia with English speaking guide. Ticket included
- Buffet breakfast in Brasilia
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Visa support
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in and Late check-out
- Prices are NET in US dollars
- All prices are NOT valid for Events, Congress and Other special Holidays. (UNDER REQUEST)
- Prices and conditions may change without previous notice.
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking.
- The program on the dates above are subject to availability and change without notice
- Packages are subject to availability
- Check-in at hotels: 14h. Check out the hotels: 12h
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the reservation booked has specific rates or fees listed in the Invoice.
Cancellation Made Within:
- 7 Days Prior to Departure Date - Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 90% of payment is refunded
Brasilia received the title of Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 1987, granted by UNESCO, for being a landmark of modern architecture and urbanism. Its cultural identity is a miscellany of diverse cultural manifestations of all part of Brazil, inherited from the workers who helped to construct the city and who migrated from many parts of the country.
Brasilia is the third capital of Brazil, being preceded by Salvador (1549-1763), and Rio de Janeiro (1763-1960). The idea of moving the country's capital to a more central region emerged in the 19th century from the fear of possible sea attacks it might suffer - Salvador and Rio de Janeiro are coastal cities. Already in the 20th century the purpose of the capital's change changed - now the transfer to a central region was given to the best administration of the country considering that Brazil is a continental country.
The city was planned by Lucio Costa, by Oscar Niemeyer, responsible for the projects of the monuments, by Burle Marx, planner of gardens and squares, and Athos Bulcao, artist of tile panels. Construction began in 1956 and Brasilia was inaugurated on April 21, 1960, the day of Tiradentes, an important figure in Brazilian history who worked for the independence of Brazil.