1. Slavian Tours is a trade name of Slavian Tours Viagens e Turismo Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY), a Brazil owned and managed company with representative offices in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The user of this site is hereinafter referred to as the USER;
2. The USER´s access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between the USER and the COMPANY are superseded and of no force or effect;
3. The USER should assume that everything the USER sees or reads on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the COMPANY unless otherwise noted. The COMPANY neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the COMPANY;
4. Rates are in US Dollars (American dollars), all rates are NET/NET, not commissionable and all rates are valid for F.I.T.;
5. When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by accommodation providers. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each accommodation provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any accommodations made available;
6. Images of people, places, and products displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the COMPANY. The use of these images by the USER, or anyone else authorized by the USER, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes;
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of the COMPANY and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the COMPANY or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The USER´s use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. The USER is also advised that the COMPANY will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution;
8. Tourism room tax is optional and it is charged by hotels on the spot. It is not mandatory. Tourism room tax is not included in any rate. In general, 5* hotels charge USD 7,00 per room, per night and lower category of hotels charges approximately USD 5,00 per room, per night;
9. Hotel rates are per room and per night; Slavian Tours Viagens e Turismo LTDA Av. Nossa Senhora de Copacabana, 647, SL. 1111 – Rio de Janeiro/RJ – Brazil +55(21) 2547-8514
10. Ecological packages, New Year, Carnival, Winner’s Parade and all other packages, rates are per room and per minimum number of nights as described in each hotel/lodge’s tariffs;
11. Services rates are per person;
12. CHD policy: mentioned case by case in each hotel and service;
13. Conduct. All visitors are required to conduct themselves in a manner, which is acceptable to both the local management company, and to fellow visitors. Disruptive behavior caused by loud music and/or late night/early morning rowdiness will not be tolerated. Failure to comply with this request will result in the USER being ejected from the property without notice. The USER understands and accepts this.
14. Payment policy: a) Payment shall be considered as ‘paid’ only after Slavian Tours’ Accountant Department confirms the credit on Slavian Tours’ bank account; b) Full pre-payment required before customers’ arrival. c) Dead line for full pre-payment will be informed case by case; d) All payments shall be transferred in US Dollars to Slavian Tours’ bank account; e) For Groups: payment conditions shall be informed case by case.
15. Cancellation by the USER. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the COMPANY. Cancellations are stated to the cancellation fees as stated in these Terms and Conditions;
16. Should any force-majeure circumstances arise which prevent the fulfillment by any of the Parties of their respective obligations under the present Agreement, the Parties will be free from responsibility for the compensation of damage inflicted to another Party for the exception and limited to the financial payments made to the event in question
17. In the event of death of a Clients User in the country of the visit, the “Company” will carry out only the necessary formalities to the process, according to the Client’s insurance coverage. The costs must be covered by the insurance issued. or by any other means.
18. The USER has to make insurance for every tourist for the period of his or her stay in Brazil. If tourists have not insurance, in a case of unpredicted happen to tourists, “Company” will help them to have services from the Government Hospitals. The tourist will pay all cost. 19. Groups and incentives: quotation and conditions under request;