Rio de Janeiro - Ilha Grande
Prices per Person
(Except Special Dates and Holidays)
Payments: VISA, MASTERCARD e DINERS Credit Cards; Wire Transfers
1st Day - Rio de Janeiro
Arrival in Rio de Janeiro. Meeting at the airport. Regular/shared transfer to Hotel with Portuguese speaking driver. Check-in and accommodation. Free night. Overnight.
2nd Day - Rio de Janeiro - Ilha Grande
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up at the hotel for Regular/shared transfer to Ilha Grande hotel. Free day for enjoying the beach, resting or optional tours.
3rd Day - Ilha Grande
Breakfast. At the right time, Regular/shared tour to Blue Lagoon, a natural pool of blue water or to Lopes Mendes Beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Note: Available only for departures with minimum of 10 persons
4th Day - Ilha Grande
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up at the hotel for Regular transfer from Ilha Grande to Rio de Janeiro airport with Portuguese speaking driver. End of the program.
- Hotels accommodation in Standard Category
- 1 night accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights accommodation in Ilha Grande
- Transfer IN (GIG Airport/Rio de Janeiro hotel) in Rio de janeiro with Portuguese speaking guide
- Regular/shared transfers IN and OUT (Rio de Janeiro Hotel/Ilha Grande Hotel/GIG Airport) in Rio de Janeiro and Ilha Grande with Portuguese speaking driver
- Regular/shared Tour to Lagoa Azul or Lopes Mendes Beach (available only for departures with minimum of 10 persons)
- Buffet breakfast in Rio de Janeiro and Ilha Grande
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Visa support
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in and Late check-out
|Rio de Janeiro||Augustos Copacabana or similar|
|Ilha Grande||Pousada Asalem or similar|
- Prices are NET in US dollars
- All prices are NOT valid for Events, Congress and Other special Holidays. (UNDER REQUEST)
- Prices and conditions may change without previous notice.
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking.
- The program on the dates above are subject to availability and change without notice
- Packages are subject to availability
- Check-in at hotels: 14h. Check out the hotels: 12h
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the reservation booked has specific rates or fees listed in the Invoice.
Cancellation Made Within:
- 7 Days Prior to Departure Date - Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 90% of payment is refunded
Ilha Grande is located on the southern coast of the state of Rio de Janeiro. It was discovered in 1502 in an expedition carried out by the Portuguese explorer Gonçalo Coelho, and at that time it was inhabited by about 150 Tamoios Indians. In colonial Brazil, Ilha Grande was the scene of several conflicts, such as disputes between Portuguese and French, and attacks by English corsairs. From the sixteenth century various areas of the island were used for growing coffee and sugar cane. Ilha Grande has become a famous tourist destination because of its lush nature.
Much of Ilha Grande area is part of conservation units, such as Ilha Grande State Park, Tamoios Environmental Protection Area and Praia do Sul Biological Reserve. The Mata Atlantica, one of the main biomes of Brazil, is predominant on the island. In its fauna can be found albatrosses, seagulls, frigatebirds, atobas, crabs, micos, marmosets, several fishes, reptiles and snakes, among others. Its preserved forests are composed of jack trees, various types of bamboos, golden trumpet trees, bromeliads, orchids, angico, among many other species of trees.
lha Grande also has several beaches, such as Lopes Mendes, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and Praia do Aventureiro; Hills, such as the Pico do Papagaio with 982 meters of altitude and the Pico da Pedra d’Água with 1,035 meters of altitude; waterfalls, such as the Feiticeira Waterfall, about 15 meters high; natural pools, such as Lagoa Azul with its clear waters between two islets, and Lagoa Verde with green corals and several fish.
The trails are one of the most interesting activities to do in the island. In them the visitor can have more contact with the natural beauties, in addition to an amazing view of beautiful landscapes of the island from their lookouts.