Prices & Departures" class="anchor">Prices & Departures
|May||Daily departures (except 01/05)|
|September||Daily departures (except 07/09-10/09)|
|October||Daily departures (except 11/10-15/10)|
|November||Daily departures (except 02/11-05/11)|
Prices per Person
(Except Special Dates and Holidays)
|US$ 850,00||US$ 1.281,00|
Payments: VISA, MASTERCARD e DINERS Credit Cards;Wire Transfers
Itinerary" class="anchor"> Itinerary
1st Day - Bonito
Arrival in Campo Grande. Meeting at the airport. Private transfer from Campo Grande Airport to Bonito with Portuguese speaking driver. Check-in and accommodation. Free night. Overnight.
2nd Day - Bonito
Breakfast. At the right time, in the morning, you'll visit the Gruta do lago Azul (Blue Lake Cave). After a short trail amid the lush nature of Bonito you will reach the Blue Lagoon Cave, a cave in which there is a lake of extremely blue waters. In expeditions made by divers were found fossils of mammals that inhabited the region 6000 years ago. At the end of the tour you'll be taken back to your hotel. At the right time, in the afternoon, you’ll go to Sucuri River to snorkeling. The tour begins with a trail through the Bonito forest until you reach the river. You’ll paddle a boat through the crystal clear waters of the Sucuri River while observing its natural beauties. Shortly after you will go snorkeling and will be able to see different types of fish. Due to the high concentration of limestone the sediments of the Sucuri River are calcified and taken to the bottom of the river making it incredibly transparent. At the end of the tour you'll be taken back to your hotel. Free night. Overnight.
3th Day - Bonito
Breakfast. Free day for resting, shopping or optional tours. Overnight.
4th Day - Bonito
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up at the hotel for Private transfer from Bonito to Campo Grande Airport with Portuguese speaking driver. End of the program.
Tour Includes" class="anchor"> Tour Includes
- Hotel accommodation in Superior Category
- 3 nights accommodation in Bonito
- Regular/shared transfers IN and OUT in Campo Grande/Bonito (CGR Airport/Bonito Hotel/CGR Airport) with Portuguese speaking driver
- Regular/shared excursion to Gruta do Lago Azul and Barra do Sucuri Snorkeling in Bonito with English speaking guide
- Buffet breakfast and dinner in Bonito Hotel
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Visa support
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in and Late check-out
Hotels" class="anchor"> Hotels
|Bonito||Zagaia Ecoresort or similar|
Conditions" class="anchor"> Conditions
- Prices are NET in US dollars
- All prices are NOT valid for Events, Congress and Other special Holidays. (UNDER REQUEST)
- Prices and conditions may change without previous notice.
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking.
- The program on the dates above are subject to availability and change without notice
- Packages are subject to availability
- Check-in at hotels: 14h. Check out the hotels: 12h
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the reservation booked has specific rates or fees listed in the Invoice.
Cancellation Made Within:
- 7 Days Prior to Departure Date - Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 90% of payment is refunded
Cities Info" class="anchor"> Cities Info
Bonito is a city in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, midwestern Brazil. Famous for its exuberant nature, the city has several rivers with crystalline waters perfect for the practice of snorkeling and diving where you can see pacus, piraputangas, dourados, curimbatas, pintados, among other species of fish. Its diverse waterfalls form stunning natural pools of green or blue water. The region's fauna includes macaws, parrots, owls, monkeys, among other species of animals. The highlight of the flora is the golden and pink trumpet trees that color the city with its flowers.
In the 16th century the region where Bonito is located was dominated by Spaniards who were later expelled by the Bandeiras - exploration expeditions in the Brazilian territory in search of mineral riches. Soon after the region was the scene of conflicts in the War of Paraguay (1864-1870) and, with the end of the war, became a village inhabited by war participants and settlers from other Brazilian states. Bonito is known for its unique nature and is considered one of the most beautiful destinations in Brazil.