Foz do Iguassu
Prices & Departures" class="anchor">Prices & Departures
Prices per Person
(Except Special Dates and Holidays)
Payments: VISA, MASTERCARD e DINERS Credit Cards; Wire Transfers
Itinerary" class="anchor"> Itinerary
1st Day - Foz do Iguassu
Arrival in Foz do Iguassu, meeting at the airport and Private transfer from the Airport to the Hotel with Portuguese speaking guide. Check-in and accommodation. Free night. Overnight.
2nd Day - Foz do Iguassu
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up from your hotel to visit the Brazilian side of the Iguassu Falls with English speaking guide. After arriving in the Iguassu National Park, considered the largest reserve of subtropical rainforest in the world, you will take a panoramic bus to Iguassu Falls. With about 275 waterfalls approximately 70 meters high each - the largest is the Devil's Throat with 85 meters in height - the Falls are a nature spectacle. You can observe them from several suspended walkways that exist near the falls. At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight.
3rd Day - Foz do Iguassu
Breakfast. Free day for leisure. Overnight.
4th Day - Foz do Iguassu
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up at the hotel for Private transfer from the hotel to Foz do Iguassu Airport with Portuguese speaking driver. End of the program.
Tour Includes" class="anchor"> Tour Includes
- Hotel accommodation in Superior Category
- 3 nights accommodation in Foz do Iguassu
- Private transfers IN and OUT (IGU Airport/Hotel/IGU Airport) in Foz do Iguassu with Portuguese speaking driver
- Private Excursion to Brazilian side of the Iguassu Falls in Foz do Iguassu with English speaking guide. Ticket included
- Buffet breakfast in hotel
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Visa support
- Personal expenses
- Not mentioned tickets
- Early check-in and Late check-out
Hotels" class="anchor"> Hotels
|Foz do Iguassu||Continental Inn or similar|
Conditions" class="anchor"> Conditions
- Prices are NET in US dollars
- All prices are NOT valid for Events, Congress and Other special Holidays. (UNDER REQUEST)
- Prices and conditions may change without previous notice.
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking.
- The program on the dates above are subject to availability and change without notice
- Packages are subject to availability
- Check-in at hotel: 14h. Check out the hotel: 12h
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the reservation booked has specific rates or fees listed in the Invoice.
Cancellation Made Within:
- 7 Days Prior to Departure Date - Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 90% of payment is refunded
Cities Info" class="anchor"> Cities Info
Foz do Iguassu
Foz de Iguassu is located in southwestern Brazil near the borders of Paraguay and Argentina. This picturesque area which is set deep in the heart of the tropical rain forest contains the largest series of waterfalls in the world. There are hundreds of waterfalls (up to 275) set in a pristine forested national park which teems with exotic animals such as jaguars, pumas, deer and tapirs. The area was sacred to the Guarani Indians who lived here and named it Iguassu, meaning Big Water. The waterfalls cascade down over fast rapids into the Iguassu river. There is an exhilarating optional excursion to go rafting with the Macuco Safari Boat to Devil's Throat, the largest of the waterfalls whose roar can be heard several miles down river. The Bird Park is another interesting attraction which shows exotic bird species such as macaws, flamingos, ostriches, parrots and storks in a 12 acre subtropical forest location. Another place worth visiting is the Itaipu Dam which is located on the Parana River, the largest hydroelectric plant in the world. So come visit Iguassu Falls, a unique destination you shouldn't miss!