Prices per Person:
(Except Special Dates and Holidays)
Payments: VISA, MASTERCARD e DINERS Credit Cards;Wire Transfers
Itinerary" class="anchor"> Itinerary
1st Day - Manaus (Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge)
Arrival in Manaus. Regular transfer with English speaking guide (car and boat) to the Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge. Dinner. At the right time, evening canoe tour to see the nocturnal beauties of Amazon Rainforest. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
2nd Day - Manaus (Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge)
Breakfast. At the right time you'll go on a hike in the Amazon Ecopark Lodge area where you can see bromeliads, orchids, monkeys, birds, among others species of amazon flora and fauna. Return for lunch. At the right time you'll visit the home of local Amazonian residents (caboclos) where you'll know their customs, see the production of cassava flour and the smoking of rubber. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight.
3rd Day - Manaus (Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge)
Breakfast. At the right time, tour to the Meeting of the Waters where the inky black flow of the Rio Negro meet the brown waters of the Solimoes River in a beautiful nature spectacle. Dinner. Overnight.
4th Day - Manaus (Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge)
Breakfast. At the right time visit to the Monkey Jungle, a primate rehabilitation centre where you can see several monkey of the Amazon fauna. Regular/shared transfer with English speaking guide (car and boat) to Manaus Airport. End of the program.
Tour Includes" class="anchor"> Tour Includes
- 3 nights accommodation in Superior Room in Manaus
- Meals: 3 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts
- Regular/shared transfers (boat and car) IN and OUT (MAO Airport/Hotel/MAO Airport) in Manaus with English speaking guide
- Excursions in the Amazon on regular/shared basis with English speaking guide: nature hike, Monkey Forest, visit to a "caboclo ́s" house, fishing, evening tour in canoe to appreciate the nature and full day tour to the Meeting of the Waters phenomenon.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Visa support
- Personal expenses
- Meals at Meeting of the Waters tour
- Diving and snorkling gear
- Environmental tax
- Early check-in and Late check-out
Hotels" class="anchor"> Hotels
|Manaus||Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge|
Conditions" class="anchor"> Conditions
- Prices are NET in US dollars
- All prices are NOT valid for Events, Congress and Other special Holidays. (UNDER REQUEST)
- Prices and conditions may change without previous notice.
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking.
- The program on the dates above are subject to availability and change without notice
- Packages are subject to availability
- Check-in at hotels: 14h. Check out the hotels: 11h
- The distribution of the tours may change the sequence and will be coordinated by the local operation department.
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the reservation booked has specific rates or fees listed in the Invoice.
Cancellation Made Within:
- 7 Days Prior to Departure Date - Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 90% of payment is refunded
Cities Info" class="anchor"> Cities Info
The Amazon region contains the world's largest area of biodiversity, over half of the world's plant and animal species are concentrated here. The Amazon river is the largest river in the world by volume of water. The Amazon is an indescribable destination, full of phenomenal encounters and remarkable experiences. Manaus is the capital of the state of Amazonas and can be a good base for exploring the Amazon rain forest. The city was the center of the natural rubber industry in the 19th century and boasts impressive buildings from this time period such as the Amazonas Theatre, a classical European opera house set in northern Brazil. An interesting tourist attraction is seeing the meeting of the waters, the inky black flow of the Rio Negro meeting the brown waters of the Amazon. There are trips to meet with native tribes, go on safari to discover the animals and plants of the jungle, swim with the pink river dolphins, go piranha fishing or caiman spotting. Another option when visiting the Amazon is to live in an Eco Lodge which is set high in the trees above the jungle. The animals and birds living in the forest wander about the lodges and mingle with lodge guests. Also there is an option of taking an Amazon Cruise down the Amazon or Rio Negro. There are stops on the way to explore the river's wildlife and meet with the inhabitants of the region. A paradise for those who like adventure from a the comfort of a five star hotel. So come explore the Amazon and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime!