|May||Daily departures (except 12/05-19/05)|
|June||Daily departures (except 08/06-17/06)|
|November||Daily departures (except 08/11-12/11)|
Prices per Person
(Except Special Dates and Holidays)
|US$ 417,00||US$ 790,00|
Payments: VISA, MASTERCARD e DINERS Credit Cards; Wire Transfers
Itinerary" class="anchor"> Itinerary
1st Day - Sao Paulo
Arrival in Sao Paulo. Meeting at the airport and Private transfer to the Hotel with Portuguese speaking driver. Check-in and accommodation. Free night. Overnight.
2nd Day - Sao Paulo
Breakfast. At the right time, after pick up from your hotel, you'll visit the main points of the city of Sao Paulo as the imposing Catedral da Se and the Pateo do Collegio, place of foundation of this huge metropolis. At the downtown you'll visit the Liberdade neighbourhood, the Japanese side of the city of Sao Paulo, the region of Paulista Avenue where is the MASP (Sao Paulo Art Museum), which has the largest art collection in the southern hemisphere, and the neighbourhood of the Jardins district with its fantastic designer shops and imported cars shops. Continuing the tour you will visit the Ibirapuera Park with its huge green area of 160 hectares and one of the city landmarks like the Monument to the Bandeiras and works of the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer as the Oca and the Obelisk. At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel. Free night. Overnight.
3rd Day - Sao Paulo
Breakfast. At the right time, pick up at the hotel for Private transfer to Sao Paulo Airport with Portuguese speaking driver. End of the program.
Tour Includes" class="anchor"> Tour Includes
- Hotel accommodation in Superior Category
- 2 nights accommodation in Sao Paulo
- Private transfers IN and OUT (GRU or CGH Airport/Hotel/GRU or CGH Airport) in Sao Paulo with Portuguese speaking driver
- Private City Tour in Sao Paulo with english speaking guide
- Buffet breakfast in hotel
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Visa support
- Personal expenses
- Not mentioned tickets
- Early check-in and Late check-out
Hotels" class="anchor"> Hotels
|Sao Paulo||Estanplaza Paulista or similar|
Conditions" class="anchor"> Conditions
- Prices are NET in US dollars
- All prices are NOT valid for Events, Congress and Other special Holidays. (UNDER REQUEST)
- Prices and conditions may change without previous notice.
- Prices will be confirmed upon booking.
- The program on the dates above are subject to availability and change without notice
- Packages are subject to availability
- Check-in at hotel: 14h. Check out the hotel: 12h
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the reservation booked has specific rates or fees listed in the Invoice.
Cancellation Made Within:
- 7 Days Prior to Departure Date - Non-refundable
- 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of payment is refunded
- 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 75% of payment is refunded
- 30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 90% of payment is refunded
Cities Info" class="anchor"> Cities Info
Sao Paulo is a cosmopolitan, most populous city and financial center of Latin America. The inheritance of immigrants and the richness of Brazilian culture form a unique diversity in this city where many parts of the world meet.
The city of Sao Paulo was founded in 1554 by Fathers Jose de Anchieta and Manoel da Nobrega after deciding that the region was suitable for the installation of a college for the catechization of indigenous people. Most of the Bandeiras, exploration expeditions in the Brazilian territory in search of mineral riches, began in the city, constituting itself like one of its symbols.
The importance of Sao Paulo in the national context began with the planting and the sale of coffee in the late 19th century, when this commodity became one of the main pillars of the Brazilian economy. Because of this, immigrants from various countries settled in the city and in neighboring cities in search of a better life in the coffee plantations; most of them were Italians, Germans, Arabs and Japanese - it is in Sao Paulo that the largest Japanese community outside Japan is located.